Dead People

You may be able to see dead people.
Click here

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Politics

Read my page on politics.

By  politics I mean all current forms of governments that are considered legitimate that are currently practiced on this planet. They will all be affected once reincarnation is proven. To read  my  write up on this topic please click here.

I don't have a lot to add to my page other than to frame the direction I want this debate to go. As an example  let's take a current problem  we have here in America, illegal immigration.  We take a group of people  who through no fault of their own were not born in this country and criminalize them simply because they want to come to our country. There are two sides to this debate which  neither  seems to want to listen to. If one steps back  and tries to remain objective, it becomes obvious we create this problem  whether there is any reason to do so or not.


The topic here is what effect, if any, will proving reincarnation have on illegal immigration?  I think the effect of reincarnation will be obvious but I want to know how it might affect the way you look at the topic.

Lets take one scenario where the effect will be one or two magnitudes higher, the country of Israel. Now we are talking  some real have duty issues. An Al Qaida operative  could easily die on a mission to Palestine and be  reincarnated as a Jew if reincarnation is a fact. Maybe God/Allah won't let that happen but I don't believe that and should it happen,  there will be no virgins for the hapless operative who instead will  be raised by a Jewish mother.  I am not trying to make light of what has serious implications for all involved but I do believe the above examples certainly sets the tone for this debate 

Remember keep it simple and keep it on topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment