Dead People

You may be able to see dead people.
Click here

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Related Phenomona

Read my page on Related Phenomena 

This blog has a ten page limitation so I had to combine the remaindering topics unto one page.The included topics are all indicators  that aid weight to my hypothesis  that reincarnation is happening. I encourage discussion about all of them but I would like to single out savant autism and autism in general as the one area we have been ignoring the most. Autistic children experience savant abilities and  far more paranormal events than most children do.  Some experience recall but not to the degree  the children studied by Doctor Stevenson and Doctor Tucker have.  I can only assume everyone is focused on the medical aspects of Autism and on the research for cures for a condition that is on the rise  around the world.

The purpose of this post is to discuss the information I have outlined and whether it adds creditability to the possible existence of reincarnation. Please include the name of the topic along with any specific paragraphs from my page on the subjects. Each paragraph has an unique alphanumeric indicator.

No comments:

Post a Comment